lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

PROBLEM: class lasts an hour, I dont feel fit enough for that yet.

This record will provide you with a basis for comparison. They may also be obliged to live in a certain way (e.g. I dont find it difficult to be assertive. I do find it difficult to be assertive, but Ive improved over the years. We suggest that you dont think at all about the ultimate goal at the moment. Its OK to ask for help. Next, they look at the Losses list and decide whether they can manage the risks: I might not enjoy the film - I can cope with that. CHANGINGYOUR NEGATIVE CORE BELIEFS Evidence that you are not liked - for instance: Do people avoid you? If you are going to ask someone to help you with your exposure, you both need to understand certain things. Do I use should statements? You need to stop digesting your dinner, make swift decisions, move quickly. Youll find that some people do like you, and are astonished that you thought otherwise. Arch your back slightly and clench your buttocks. Something unforeseen might hap that I cant cope with. Did I choose this belief as a way of surviving? But I am better than a lot of people I know - many in the hospital were worse than me. Make a list of all the thoughts that your anxious sub-personalities throw at you. Once youve got the hang of it, try it sitting, and then standing. Any kind of personal confrontation. It could make the attack that much worse for them. Specific phobias These are also known as simple phobias because they focus on just one thing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario